riverside tote


I think it's pretty obvious by now I really, really love making bags. So, when a fabulously talented Amy (nana company) published a free tutorial for her Riverside Tote I knew I had to make one right away.


This tote is ginormous (I was able to easily fit four beach towels in) and I absolutely love that.



I used Arroyo linen and AGF denim in wicked sky for the main body of the bag. And, I'm totally smitten with the addition of leather tabs and rivets. They make for an extra special way to finish off the cotton webbing handles, don't you think?


I tried making large totes in the past and they always turned out very clunky and awkward looking :(. I think Amy got the proportions and dimensions just right on this one and I'm super excited to have a large tote I actually love.

Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana